ISO 9001 Quality is a standard, not an extra
All our products are subject to critical ISO 9001 Quality Control checks during all stages of the production cycle and also have to pass a strict Final Inspection before they can be released for delivery.
Quality is an inseparable part of the Die manufacturing process at Elite Extrusion Die.
Elite is dedicated to respond and deliver on time high quality and cost effective products and services to exact customer requirements.
Achieving approval to the international quality standard ISO 9001 was another important and necessary step and once again demonstrates the commitment to both company objectives and customer needs.
The objective of everyone at Elite Extrusion Die Company is to be aware of and actively committed to achieving the highest possible levels of quality in all of its products.
Our quality assurance philosophy and policy encourages all employees to contribute to the quality assurance system, so that all products and services have the quality and reliability to perform to the customers’ satisfaction. We have developed and implemented procedures throughout our company to maintain control so that agreed customer requirements are assured. Adherence to this policy involves every aspect of our company’s business and all of its employees. This commitment to quality and manufacturing excellence is an ongoing process of improving and refining all functions affecting product quality.
What are the benefits of implementing an (UKAS) ISO9001 Quality Management System?
- Registration to ISO 9001 by an accredited certification body shows our commitment to quality, our customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.
- It demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigors of an independent, external audit.
- Implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) will motivate staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities.
How can I be sure Elite has effective Quality Control
- Our documented quality system details the necessary controls for meeting customer’s requirements,from receipt of order, through design and manufacture to final inspection and delivery of product. All our employees are aware of their quality responsibilities and ensuring customer’s needs are met.
Do you audit your quality system
- Yes, internal audits are carried out by an external consultant on a quarterly basis; to ensure the requirements of our documented quality management system are being met and remain effective. Twice annually, the BSI carries out external compliance audits to ensure we meet the requirements of the international standard.
Do you have a Quality Policy
- Yes, our Quality Policy (requirement of ISO9001) is a statement to our customers, accreditation body and workforce that the organisation is committed to:
- Maintaining and implementing an effective management system
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the management system
- Establishing and monitoring measurable objectives
- Commitment to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Operate in accordance with best practice
Does Elite review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Yes, on an annual basis we formally review the effectiveness of our quality system. Minutes of the review are published and made available to all employees. The following is an example of the topics that we review:
- Quality targets / objectives
- Customer satisfaction
- Internal quality audits
- Non-conformances and customer complaints
- Continual improvements
- Process measurements