What are the benefits of implementing an (UKAS) ISO9001 Quality Management System?
- Registration to ISO 9001 by an accredited certification body shows our commitment to quality, our customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.
- – It demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit.
- – Implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) will motivate staff by defining their key roles and
How can I be sure Elite has effective Quality Control
- Our documented quality system details the necessary controls for meeting customer’s requirements,from receipt of order, through design and manufacture to final inspection and delivery of product. All our employees are aware of their quality responsibilities and ensuring customer’s needs are met.
Do you audit your quality system
- Yes, internal audits are carried out by an external consultant on a quarterly basis; to ensure the requirements of our documented quality management system are being met and remain effective. Twice annually, the BSI carries out external compliance audits to ensure we meet the requirements of the international standard.
Do you have a Quality Policy
- Yes, our Quality Policy (requirement of ISO9001) is a statement to our customers, accreditation body and workforce that the organisation is committed to:
- Maintaining and implementing an effective management system
- – Continually improving the effectiveness of the management system
- – Establishing and monitoring measurable objectives
- – Commitment to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- – Operate in accordance with best practice
Does Elite review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Yes, on an annual basis we formally review the effectiveness of our quality system. Minutes of the
- review are published and made available to all employees. The following is an example of the topics we